If you’re looking to nourish and condition your hair, one of the best treatments can be a hair mask. Varying in ingredients, texture and benefits, we’ve created an edit to help you select the best hair mask according to your hair type. Enjoy soft, luscious hair that looks like you’ve arrived fresh from the salon.
The Top 7 Best Hair Masks according to Hair Type
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
- Pureology Hydrate Colour Care Superfood Mask
- MoroccanOil Hydrate Mask
- Redken One United
- L’Oreal Professionnel Absolut Repair Lipidium Masque
- Grow Gorgeous Thickening Hair and Scalp Mask Intense
- Kérastase Discipline Maskeratine
Best Hair Mask for Fine Hair: Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
Designed as a pre-shampoo mask, the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer is a cult hair product that produces fantastic results on all hair types. We recommend it for fine hair because you wash the product out after 10-20 minutes and then apply shampoo and conditioner, meaning there’s no risk of residue appearing when you begin your blow dry.