An official sponsor of London Fashion Week 2018, professional hair brand Label M’s products were spotted backstage at the Anissa Aida SS19 show. Our interest instantly peaked and we wanted to learn more about how to recreate the looks using our go-to professional hair care brand Label M.
Whilst the makeup looks were focused on icy blue tones, the hair looks were all about backcombing. Label M have recently launched an edit of their cult styling products in collaboration with London Fashion Week, making it easier than ever to source the products used backstage. We’ve rounded up the Label M hair products that were crucial to perfect the look at the Anissa Aida show.
- According to Label M, the Gel is best used on damp hair to add a glossy wet-look finish. After washing the hair and leaving it to air dry for a short while, apply a small amount of the gel from root to tip. The hair is instantly protected from any further heat appliances, and adds a boost of hydration to your tresses.
- Using a barrel brush, blow dry in an outwards direction to bring the product to life.
- Next, hold back the hair with styling grips and brush through with a paddle brush for a slicked-back effect.
- To add volume, apply the Texturising Volume Spray and lightly backcomb in large sections. The Volume Spray combines the power of a dry shampoo with a hair spray, adding a level of interest to the hair and complementing the existing gel.
- To pull the look together as a final touch, add a little Shine Mist to keep everything looking refined and polished.