Recognised for its wide-ranging health benefits, and featured in a number of beauty products, we wanted the next ingredient focus to be with Eucalyptus Oil. This powerful ingredient has a whole host of benefits from purifying the pores, to clarifying the scalp, to healing an array of skin problems. Not only that, but Eucalyptus Oil has an incredible menthol-like scent so you’ll be experiencing a beautiful scent as well as reaping these amazing beauty benefits. Read on to discover why eucalyptus should be part of your beauty routine!
- Aromatherapy – Inhaling the sweet-smelling Eucalyptus oil helps to relax the body whilst calming and soothing the mind.
- Hair Nourishment – Eucalyptus oil mixed with Coconut or Olive oil is the perfect natural remedy for dandruff and itchy itchy scalps. It’s perfect for giving your hair some extra nourishment too!
- Sinuses & Allergies – Eucalyptus oil is one of the most potent and effective natural cures for treating a blocked sinus.
- Antiseptic and remedial – Used frequently for it’s first-aid healing properties, the ingredient can heal skin eruptions, oily complexions, blisters and bruises.
- Relaxes sore muscles – Eucalyptus is often used in relaxing or therapeutic massages as it helps to relax sore muscles. The fragrance is great for calming the senses too.
- Shingles – Due to its strong analgesic properties, the ingredient can be used to treat shingles; helping to ease the pain and reduce the inflammation.
Our Favourite Eucalyptus Oil Enriched Products…
Help re-balance and revitalise dull, rough and congested complexions with Aurelia’s Refine & Polish Miracle Balm. Containing the brand’s unique Probiotic and Peptide complexes, this innovative treatment gently buffs away dead, dry skin cells for a brighter, smoother and more refined appearance.
If your skin is in need of some serious TLC, then be sure to treat it to this Ultra Repair Cream from First Aid Beauty. Bursting with oatmeal, shea butter and eucalyptus, this thick and rich cream helps to soothe irritated skin and delivers long-lasting hydration.
If you suffer with dryness, itchiness, or oily roots, then this product will be your saviour. Formulated with 100% essential botanical oils, the ingredients synergistically work together to revitalise the hair, while stimulating the scalp.
Perfect for those who are always on the go, these cleansing cloths remove make-up and exfoliate the skin at the same time. The combination of lycolic, lactic and citric acids help to remove dead skin cells, while the eucalyptus absorbs pore-clogging dirt and oil.