Back in 2000, Alpha-H created Liquid Gold – a revolutionary resurfacing treatment that brightens and revitalizes tired and ageing skin – resulting in a gorgeous glow and super radiant skin! It’s no wonder this cult classic has become a global best seller with its ability to minimise the signs of ageing, improve texture and increase moisture and content levels within the skin. For the past 15 years, Liquid Gold have been bridging the gap between the beauty counter and invasive treatments; working as an overnight facial and giving you salon results in the comfort of your own home.
To put simply, Liquid Gold simply works. Let Beauty Expert tell you more about this wonderful skin saviour:
The Key Ingredients – Glycolic Acid & Licorice Extract
Glycolic Acid is one of the main ingredients found in Liquid Gold, and for those who are unsure, Glycolic isn’t as scary as it sounds! Glycolic acid acts as a chemical exfoliant; dissolving dead skills but in a really gentle way. It’s the powerful combination of Glycolic Acid and Licorice Extract that helps rejuvenate skin, reduce fine lines, improve pigmentation, and not forgetting, that gorgeous luminous glow!
How to Use It:
Suitable for all skin types but particularly beneficial for mature, sun damaged and acne-scarred skin, Liquid Gold can be easily introduced into your skin regime, so simply follow these steps for the best results:
- Apply to cleansed skin each alternate evening
- Moisten a cotton pad with the solution and apply the solution to the face, neck and décolletage
- When the skin is touch dry, apply your chosen moisturiser or serum
- For a more intense treatment, refrain from using a moisturiser or serum; increasing the effectiveness of the product
- Revitalises your skin for a luminous glow
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of age spots and hyper-pigmentation
- Increases the moisture content within the skin