How do I use Clay Away?
Clay Away can be used in two ways: applied to wet skin as a body wash, or applied to dry skin as a body mask. Using as a body mask intensifies the purifying benefits and should be left on the skin for ten minutes, then removed with warm water.
What are the Key Ingredients in Clay Away?
- White and Rosa Clays – helping to draw away impurities and actively detox the skin using rich minerals
- Matcha Tea – an antioxidant-rich ingredient that provides multiple skincare benefits such as improved radiance and gentle exfoliation
- Witch Hazel – acting as a clarifying rebalancing treatment that refines the texture of the skin
How can I integrate Clay Away into a Body care Routine?
This Purifying and antioxidant-rich formula can be used on all skin types, as a daily essential or as a weekly treatment. Clay Away can be used in conjunction with the range of bestselling Mio body care products to maximise the benefits.
- Use the Mio Body Brush to buff away dead skin cells and boost circulation
- Use Clay Away as a body wash and body mask
- Apply the Future Proof Body Butter to nourish and condition the skin
- When desired, switch Future Proof for the Skin Tight Tightening Body Serum, the Get Waisted Sculpting Body Shaper or the Shrink to Fit Cellulite Smoother