Dry skin is caused by several factors which include the weather, the environment, diet a change in soap/detergents that can result in cracks, peeling, irritation or inflammation to the skin. However this is one of the most easily treatment skincare problem, with the use of a simple moisturiser the above issues can be treated and normally resolved within a few weeks.
To help prevent dry skin on face and body try these doing these simple steps:
– Apply your moisturiser whilst your skin is still slightly damp
– Dab your skin dry – don’t rub
– Do not over-indulge in sunbathing
– Turn down the heating
Another factor to think about is what type of shower/bath gels you use as some are known for stripping the skin of its natural oils. Try and look around for the ingredient Grapeseed Oil, many holistic beauty care specialists swear by it and claim it is the best oil for any type of skin. Elizabeth Arden’s visible difference is the moisturiser that I absolutely love.
Bestselling products for dry skin:
- Nuxe Crème Fraiche rich cream dry to very dry skin 50ml – packed with fatty acids and vitamins that works with your skin to deeply replenish your complexion and leave it looking plump and supple.
- Decleor protective hydrating milk SPF 30 – contains melon extract that hydrates and improves your skin’s barrier. The perfect protection for this summer as it contains SPF 30, boosting skin’s natural defences.
- Eve Lom intense hydration serum 30ml – clinically proven to boost your skins moisture levels by up to 20% in just two hours whilst giving your complexion protection.