Most people develop acne and/or problem prone skin from a young age however it can be still a problem right into your adult years and is becoming more increasingly common within women over 40, due to fluctuations in hormones.
There are skincare products that have been specifically designed to help you get rid of spots and acne, ranging from helping severe cases such as sores, swelling and abscesses which can be treated with the use of supplements like AcnEase a herbal treatment that works directly with your body or with more minor cases such as blemishes and imperfections the use of spot treatments will help clear up the issue.
To help prevent future breakouts you should follow this simple skincare routine:
- Cleanse your skin when you wake up and before you go to sleep with a facial cleanser. This helps to purify the skin from your day-to-day activities.
- Apply a moisturisers day and night. This acts as a barrier to your skin, making sure that it is hydrated throughout the day and night.
- Apply an oil-free foundation or skin tint. This helps deflect away from any potential flare-ups in your skin.
Bestselling products for acne:
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold – contains 5% glycolic acid, this night-time treatment encourages cell turnover and helps break down blockages whilst you sleep.
- Darphin Purifying Balm – blended with 12 essences in a beeswax base, this product dissolves impurities and rebalances skin.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir – contains peppermint and rosemary which refine pores as well as refreshes the skin.